July 13, 2013

★ Dolly Wink No. 2 Sweet Girly review. (Old packaging)





Time for another review of Dolly Wink eyelashes! I'm gonna show you my absolutely favourite eyelashes from Dolly Wink. Let's start from the packaging.




Did I say before I like old packagings more than new? In my opinion new ones are just totally boring (flowers and smaller photo of Tsubasa...) Inside you'll find small instruction how to properly apply or remove your eyelashes and also a pic of Tsubasa eyes before and after applying eyelashes.



You'll get small size glue with every pack of eyelashes. It's a regular clear type of Dolly Wink glues, works quite nice so I ordered a full size version a few days ago~ I think you can use this sample a few times for sure. (I don't know if they enclose glue in new packagings, I didn't have any eyelashes in new packaging!)

Packaging: 5/5

Used one on top LOL.


In my opinion Dolly Wink eyelashes are the most precisely done eyelashes I've ever seen. They look extremely natural comparised to other brands. They're really soft but also quite delicate so you have to be gentle when you want to remove glue from the band which is flexible by the way so eyelashes are highly comfortable, you can easily forget about fact you're wearing them. Maybe that's why I wear them really often. Design is pretty cool, fits natural, dolly or dramatic look
How about price? Well, thats pretty funny but it depends on where you buy it but usually you can find them for 18$. It's not tempting price because there are only 2 pairs in package. Anyway I think it's worth it because of how beautiful and comfortable are Dolly Wink eyelashes.

Comfort: 5+/5 

Design: 5/5

Price: 4/5


Dolly Wink No. 2 Sweet Girly on top.

To sum up, this eyelashes are one of my favourite upper lashes, also it's my favourite design from Dolly Wink. Maybe price is too much for 2 pairs but it's totally worth it!

Overall: 5/5

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree, No.2 are just perfect! It's my fav lashes so far. ♡^▽^♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super adorable!
    I love your piercings :DDD

    Hmmm... I might have to buy these. Darn Dolly Wink and their cute designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this design, they're super pretty! But the price... meh. T__T

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog Honey, I followed you!

      Delete
  4. Hi! I found your blog from Facebook´s GGI battle submission! I love your style, you are so pretty! Those lashes suits to you so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Honey! Yeah, I think that way too about this lashes. :) Great lashes for everyday look!

      Delete
  5. Fajne te rzęsy, takie niby delikatne, ale wyraziste.

    ReplyDelete